AINSE Travel Grants – Now Available!
Are you a student from an AINSE Member Organisation and travelling to IYNC2020 from New Zealand or Interstate? AINSE Travel Grants are now available! See the terms and conditions below:
- Funding is to be used for students from AINSE member organizations, for flights ONLY to and from IYNC2020
- The recipient of the funding is responsible for coordinating all student flights to the agreed funding amount
- Only economy class flights are supported, and no fully flexible fares, in order to ensure more students have the opportunity to attend the event
Email email@example.com for more information
IYNC Travel Grants – CLOSED
These travel grants are designed to support students and young professionals attending IYNC2020. Given the theme, ‘Diversity in Nuclear’, ensuring the conference is accessible to a diverse range of delegates is of particular importance.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete this form. You should consider:
- Your motivation for requesting a travel grant.
- Your CV/resume and a letter of recommendation are encouraged, although not required.
The responses will be evaluated against criteria including:
- Your location
- Your involvement in your Young Generation in Nuclear Network (YGN)
- Your involvement in IYNC2020
- Your motivation for attending.
Please note that priority will be given to underrepresented countries.
To ensure diversity and that the theme of the conference is respected, the review committee is comprised of members of the IYNC2020 organizing committee and the IYNC Grant committee from various countries around the world.
Travel grant applications for IYNC2020 are due on 1 October 2019. Successful applicants will be notified in mid-October.
Grant recipients will be required to provide evidence of conference registration, flights and accommodation bookings in advance of the conference to confirm attendance. This is to ensure any grants allocated to recipients unable to attend are reallocated.
Each recipient will be required to submit travel receipts and reimbursed up to US$1000.
Eligible travel expenses for reimbursement include flights, accommodation, and registration and reimbursement up to US$1000 will be provided after the IYNC2020 conference once receipts are submitted.
For any questions regarding the IYNC2020 Travel Grants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org