We are excited to invite you to attend IYNC2020! Below you will find registration information for the conference.
Please note IYNC2020 is an 18+ event.
All tickets (excepting single-day tickets) include the following:
- Conference attendance for the week, with access to all technical sessions.
- Workshop registration (one per day).
- Mentoring program registration.
- Attendance at the technical tours
- Entry to poster and exhibitors hall for the duration of the conference.
- Access to all social events (except the optional harbour cruise)
- Tickets do not include attendance on the harbour cruise (Tuesday), additional guest tickets for the welcome reception and farewell dinner, nor the ticketed cultural events. These can be purchased as separate options in the registration process.
Single day tickets include:
- Conference attendance for the day nominated, with access to all technical sessions.
- Workshop registration (for the selected day only)
- Mentoring Program registration (for the selected day only)
- Attendance at the technical tour (if the Friday is selected).
- Entry to poster and exhibitors hall for the selected day.
- Tickets do not include attendance to the social events. An additional guest ticket for the welcome reception, harbour cruise and farewell dinner must be purchased to attend any social event.
Please note that all ticket costs are listed in US Dollars and Australian Dollars. The Australian Dollar value listed is for indication only, and may vary due to changes in the exchange rate.
New Single-Day Ticket is available! Check the Registration Button to see inclusions!
|Ticket||Early-Bird||Normal Admission||Late Admission||Single Day|
|Student||US $320 | AU $475||US $400 | AU $590||US $500 | AU $740||US $200 | AU $300|
|Early-Career||US $440 | AU $650||US $550 | AU $815||US $690 | AU $1025||US $230 | AU $350|
|Professional||US $600 | AU $890||US $750 | AU $1110||US $940 | AU $1390||US $260 | AU $400|
IYNC2020 Optional Inclusions
The following options are available for purchase alongside your standard conference ticket. Just scroll down in the registration portal to find these options.
|Welcome Reception |
|Admission for a guest to the opening |
event of the IYNC2020 (Monday)
|Sydney Harbour |
|Admission to the optional Sydney |
Harbour evening cruise cocktail event
NB: Multiple tickets may be purchased
for additional guests
|Farewell Dinner |
|Admission for a guest to the farewell|
event of the IYNC2020 (Thursday)
|Indigenous Culture |
|Discover Indigenous Australian culture |
in the heart of Sydney’s most popular
tourist district on this guided walking tour
|Learn to Surf |
|Learn to surf like an Australian at a |
coached workshop on one of Sydney’s
Changes to Your Registration
If you’d like to modify your registration, please submit a request via our online form.
Terms and conditions
- We do not offer discounts for organisations sending more than one attendee.
- We do not offer discounts for not-for-profits. Instead, we try to keep our pricing as low as possible for everyone.
As both the IYNC and AusYGN are not-for profit, and due to the complexities of ticketing the conference, we are unfortunately unable to offer refunds for change of mind or changes in travel plans and circumstances.
Paying on invoice
AusYGN does allow companies to book and pay for tickets to IYNC2020 by invoice.
Due to the difficulty involved in last-minute cancellations, and to allow everybody the opportunity to attend the conference , if you have not paid an invoice within 30 days, we will contact you once and give you 2 days to pay. If it remains unpaid, we will cancel the registered tickets without further notice. If tickets are still available, you can re-register when you are ready to pay.