If you are looking for an opportunity to:
- Interact with future leaders in the nuclear industry,
- Challenge yourself by facilitating an interactive event,
- Learn new things and have fun in a high-profile environment,
It is time for you to apply to be a workshop manager during the IYNC2020 conference to be held in Sydney, Australia in March 2020.
The IYNC 2020 technical committee is looking for motivated people who want to contribute to the conference and have the unique experience of working as a workshop manager. The conference will have between 15 to 20 workshops, each on a different topic. Workshops are the best place to enhance interactivity with the speakers and all participants, helping to grow your network in an attractive and dynamic way.
The workshop manager will have the opportunity to propose, shape, and organize the event. You will have the task to lead one of the topics proposed by the technical committee, or propose a new topic. The workshop manager will be continuously supported in their effort by the technical committee. Diversity among the workshop managers, as well as in the workshop topics, is strongly supported given the theme of the conference.
An initial list of the workshop topics is below. We are looking forward to your enthusiasm and new ideas!
- Nuclear for health
- Nuclear for power, that includes ‘SMR’ and new technologies,
- Alternative use of nuclear
- Communication and perception of nuclear from the public
- Decommissioning and waste containment.
- New NPP Constructions
The call for workshop managers has now closed.
If you have any questions, comments or you want to further discuss IYNC2020 workshops, please contact the IYNC2020 Workshop Manager Valentina Avincola.